Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor – Solution for Companies & Organizations
Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor is an all-in-one Employee monitoring software for real-time network employee computer monitoring, employee activity monitoring, content filtering and employees’ work time tracking
System Requirements :
32bit or 64bit
- Log email, instant messages, keystrokes, print Jobs
- Monitor FTP file transfer, websites visited, applications used
- Centralized Network Monitoring and Content Filtering
- Monitor employees computer usage and internet usage
- Monitor file copy, delete, rename actions
- Monitor USB stick, MMC/SD Card, CD/DVD usage
- Monitor both monitors of computers with dual monitor
- Logs can be saved and archived on a local server
- Stealth and undetectable monitoring and surveillance
- Professional Time Tracker module (Professional Edition Only)
Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition is an award-winning Employee Monitoring Software. It can record and log everything your employees do – from recording employee keystrokes typed and website visits, to chats, employee emails and screenshots. This Employee Monitoring Software can monitor and control employee workstations remotely in an invisible, stealth mode, Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition gives you one-click access to viewing everyone on your entire network in realtime – from one central location. You may find it is definitely the best Employee Monitoring Software when compared with other similar employee monitoring software.
Real Time Centralized Network Surveillance
With a single click you can view the desktops of every workstation on your network, in realtime. You can also use the employee monitoring software to take screenshots of employee computer desktop as an evidence he/she was abusing business work time.
Stealth and undetectable surveillance
The employee monitoring software can operate in total stealth – defeating the popular spyware detection tools. These abilities mean you will not have to worry about your employees discovering you are monitoring them – and even if you inform them they will still not be able to tell how. Logs can even be stored in an encrypted format, so they can only be viewed with our software.
Comprehensive Activity Logging and Reporting
Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition can log keystrokes typed, application and website usage, detailed file system usage, incoming and outgoing chats and emails, desktop screenshots, FTP file uploaded and downloaded, Printer jobs, software installations, internet connections, and much more.
Powerful Remote Administration Capabilities
Imonitor employee monitoring software has built in remote administration features that allow you to remotely control remote workstations. It allows for remote workstation security auditing, remote application and windows management, file system browsing, file transfer, sending message to the client, remote system lockdowns, remote system restart/turn off/log off, remote screensave enable/disable, and more!
Built-in Content Filtering
Imonitor employee monitoring software not only acts as a powerful network monitoring software solution, but also as a content filtering tool. Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition can filter websites from being visited by your employees, applications from being ran by the worker, and even chat messengers from being used. Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition can then email you when specific alerts have been triggered by your employees.
Ready for Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, and Vista
Main Features of Employee activity monitor Standard Edition
- Works in stealth mode, silently and smoothly.
- Log file operations on employee’s computer, such as copy, delete, create, rename, open, copy file to removable disk, etc.
- Log print jobs, such as printer name, document name, computer name, user name, pages printed, paper size, etc, allows you to audit printer usage later.
- Record email sent and received, FTP file uploaded and downloaded history on all network computers.
- Record outgoing webmail (Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo mail).
- Record typed keystrokes by users on all network computer.
- Record IM software chats by users on all network computer, support MSN, ICQ, AOL and yahoo messenger.
- View and control remote desktops of employee computers and take a control of a remote computer by controlling it’s mouse and keyboard.
- Record software using history.
- Lively view a list of top programs used for each computer and user in whole network in real time.
- Monitor both monitors of computers with dual monitor
- Send alarm to console computer when employee do a file operation on removable disk, add or remove a removable disk, open an unwanted website, send or receive mail, transfer file with FTP protocol, etc.
- Control computers remotely: shut down, restart, send instant message, send remote command to users you are monitoring.
- Upload files from remote computers or download files to remote computers.
- Manage corporation computer capital (hardware and software), log the alteration of hardware and software.
- Monitor and control websites accessing, filter unwanted websites.
- View all running processes and kill any of them, customize process running rule,
- View network protocol and port of running processes, customize network accessing rule.
- Browse file directory of remote computer, delete, copy, paste file and create new directory on remote computer, transfer file remotely between remote computer and local computer.
- Export data list to Excel, HTML format.
- Logs can be saved and archived on a local server.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Monitor and control multi-computer with one click.
- Only users in administrator’s group can control remote computers and modify settings.
- Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition works on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003.
- Allows manager to select which kind of activities should be monitored and disable the unnecessary ones.
- strong>Scheduled Monitoring allows manager to create a time schedule to limit the monitoring duration and time period.
Screenshots of Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition
Seeing is believing, now with the screenshots of Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition, you can get an overview of the features of our flagship employee monitoring software.
How Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition works
FAQs of Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition
Q: What’s the difference between EAM Standard Edition and Professional Edition?
A: EAM professional not only includes all the features of EAM standard, but also includes a Time Tracker module.
It’s a powerful tool that can help your company to analyse which applications your employees used and how much time they spend on the applications in a day, a week, or a month.
EAM Standard Edition: From 3 computers, $199.95 to buy – Free Download
EAM Professional Edition: From 25 computers, $1199.95 to buy – Free Download
Q: What license size do I need to buy?
A: Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition license size is based on the number of computers you are going to monitor, i.e. the number of computers where you install Agent in your organization. You will not be able to monitor more computers than the license size you purchase. Q: What happens after I purchase Employee Activity Monitor Standard Edition?
A: After you pay you will instantly receive your registration code. Delivery is performed via email.
Q: Is there any hidden fees?
A: There is only one flat fee that you pay once and own the license for the product forever. There is no need to pay for subscription, tech support, etc.
Q: Do I get technical support with my purchase?
A: As a registered user you get high priority product life time free technical support via email. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our products.
Q: How about the version upgrades?
A: We work on improving our software constantly. Product updates and fixes are available quite often. Registered users get all version upgrades for free during 1 year since purchase, and 70% discount of the original price after 1 year free ungrades.We will email you upgrade information as soon as next version is released.
Want to know employees' activities on Mac OS X?
Check out All-in-one Employee Monitor - Easemon for Mac!
Tags: 007 spy software, activity monitor, activity monitor 4.2, activity monitor soft, activity monitor software, activity monitoring, activity monitoring software, computer activity monitor, computer monitor software, computer monitoring, computer monitoring software, computer monitoring software reviews, computer monitoring spy software, computer software, computer spy, computer spy software
Category: Employee Computer Monitoring